Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Rebirth!

First, I need to get this out of the way. 2013 was the worst year of my life. Or maybe the best. If you've known me for a while I'm sure you know the backstory. If you missed it, you're probably better off.

That being said, past events have dictated a new blog and a new name. You may have followed my former blog, www.palmcoastart.blogspot.com. My last post to that blog in May of 2013 needs to be the end of Palm Coast Art for a variety of reasons. This new blog, "Kay Mallery - Reflections," contains the jewelry related posts from the old blog in its archives, all pre-2013. It was important to me to retain a bit of my history in the art jewelry world.

If you've known of my work from shows, you will recognize this as my booth of many years:

 
This set-up has also been reborn; it is now a work in progress but generally looks like this:
 
 
I hope you'll visit me at shows and here on my blog!
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment