I need to apologize to Andrew for stealing this photo from his blog as I didn't have the foresight to photograph the plethora of beads and components he actually sent in the kit. Without further ado, here are two pieces I created. And I've got lots of beads left to make more!
First, the necklace. I added my own lampwork bicone to the cool polymer clay focal and feather from Andrew. With the waxed linen provided and more from my stash, I macramed for the first time in decades. The copper ring is one of mine and the hook was left from the many beautiful selections sent to me by Kitty Durmaj, my Bead Soup Blog Hop partner, earlier this year.
Next, I made an enameled cuff and wrapped it with copper wire and beads from the kit. Easy peasy!
Wish I'd had time for a few more pieces but, as usual, my schedule got away from me. Thank you, Andrew, for your efforts in putting this challenge together and for the wonderful kit you assembled!
- - - - - - -
Andrew Thornton's challenges haven't ended with this one. Be sure to visit his blog for the latest!